Monday, September 2, 2013

52 portrait project.

So now that I have a child I'm participating in the 52 portraits challenge. One picture of Juniper every week for a year. I am hoping to keep this up for some while because this would be a lovely reminder of how much she changes from week to week. There are quite a few from the first week, but I figured you could indulge me.


1.1/52
Junebug at less than one hour. :)


1.2/52
Her first day. 


1.3/52


1.4/52


1.5/52


2/52
First bath.


3/52


4/52


5/52


6/52


7/52


8/52

Some of these were taken with my real camera and others with the iPhone, it's just so dang easy. I am challenging myself to complete all others from here on out with my real camera, and maybe a polaroid or two!



2 comments:

  1. aw. lovely! and i adore the name juniper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. juniper is so beautiful, sara! I am so glad you are doing this portrait project. I can't wait to see more photos of this pretty little lady.

    ReplyDelete